Last updated: March 2018
1. How we gather and use personal data
1.1 General Information about your visit to our website
Protagen obtains individualized as well as non-individualized, generic information about your visit to our website, including your IP address, browser type and language, access time and referring website through the use of certain technology in order to enable you to view and browse our website.
Protagen obtains individualized as well as non-individualized, generic information about your visit to our website, including your IP address, browser type and language, access time and referring website through the use of certain technology in order to enable you to view and browse our website. The information we collect from the website may be collected and transferred and the website may be viewed and hosted in countries that do not have laws regulating the use and transfer of such data, in particular in countries outside the European Union. Your information may be transferred and hosted anywhere in the world.
1.3 Information you provide to us on a voluntary basis
We may obtain further personally identifiable information about you through our website or other services from information that you voluntarily supply, in particular where you
- Contact us with individual requests using the contact-us forms throughout our website.
- Provide us information regarding your career at Protagen.
Prior to providing such further information on a voluntary basis you will have to declare your personal consent regarding the further collection, processing and use of personal data you provide to us as described in Clause 1.4 of this Privacy statement.
We will use this information only for the purpose for which it was supplied to us.
Where you provide us with information regarding your career at Protagen, using the contact us feature on our website you consent to the storage and use of your data for the purposes of considering you for employment or such other services as requested by you.
We also may share the personally identifiable information and aggregated information we collect from the website as described under Clause 1.3 of this statement with third parties in connection with administration of the website or to make transmissions to you or in response to any legal process, such as a request by law enforcement, a court order or subpoena, or to protect the integrity of the website if we believe that a user has committed unlawful or otherwise harmful acts.
1.4 Declaration of consent
Where you have to declare your consent to the further use of your personal data as described under Clause 1.3 of this statement you will have to declare the following:
* If you contact us with individual requests using the contact-us forms on our website: “Please send me the information I have requested using this contact us form. I hereby consent to the collection, processing and use of my personal data such as my name, email address for purposes of answering to my request by Protagen according to the provisions of the Data Privacy Statement.”
* if you provide us information regarding your career at Protagen using the contact-us feature on our website: “I hereby declare my consent to the collection, processing and use of my personal data such as my name, my contact details and employment related information for purposes of my application at Protagen according to the provisions of the Data Privacy Statement.”
Where you have to declare your personal consent the content of the consent as you declare it will always be accessible for you to view, download and print out.
Where you have to declare your personal consent you may revoke the declared consent at any time with effect for the future at no charge in written or oral form towards the address mentioned on the relevant website.
2. Our Commitment to Data Security
Protagen protects this website and its other systems with technical and organisational measures designed to prevent loss, damage, access, alteration or circulation of user data by unauthorized persons. Despite constant control and protection measures, full protection against all risks will not be achievable; therefore we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
3. Right to request information
According to the Data Protection Laws the user is entitled to the right to request information regarding recorded data relating to the user as well as to the right to correct, delete or block recorded data. Respective requests can be asserted to firstname.lastname@example.org for data privacy (for further contact information please see below under Clause 6. of this statement).
4. Further Acknowledgements
6. How to Contact Us
Requests regarding the collection, processing and use of personal data, further information as well as the right to request information according to Clause 4 of this privacy statement can be addressed – also via email – to the contact person for data privacy: email@example.com